For users who are only visiting and browsing this website, Breadline Group does not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. Personal data are collected only when users voluntarily provide that data either in our website, third party platforms, physical forms sent to us electronically through an intermediary or by other means. By providing us with the personal data, you authorize Breadline Group to collect, use, disclose and process the personal data only for the intended purpose for which consent has been given.
Personal data collected may be used for the following purposes:
- Case management and assessment that may involve volunteers, intermediary and other stakeholders.
- Communication with volunteers.
- Contacting client for the purpose related to the services provided by Breadline.
- Referral to community resoruces or other agencies when required.
- Processing your donations and Issuing of tax exemption receipts.
- Managing your relationship with us.
- Complying with any applicable law.
- Any other incidental purposes related with the above.